Pearl Marina Estates Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Centum owns 300 acres of prime land located on the Garuga Peninsula, on the shores of Lake Victoria. The land is strategically situated between Entebbe International Airport and Kampala about 22km from the airport and 32km from Kampala by road.
The site is very well located in context of future expansion of the city. The spine between Entebbe and Kampala is a strong growing area and the site is on a 2 km of Lake Frontage
The land is also accessible on water and is 10 km from Entebbe Airport (10 minutes by speed boat) and 26 km from Port Bel
The development will be an integrated waterfront, mixed use and residential address targeting a broad spectrum of the market
The development is envisioned to become Uganda’s tourism destination of choice for both local and foreign tourists.
The marina will provide maritime facilities for ferries, leisure craft and boats that are expected to increase traffic flow between Kampala and Entebbe
The vision of Pearl Marina development is to develop a premium world-class destination address recognized as the number one tourism destination in East Africa and beyond.
Pearl Marina’s vision is also to create a vibrant commercial environment along the water’s edge. The development should respond to the needs and desires of foreign visitors and investors and should reflect the special ‘genius loci’ and unique setting in the Pearl of Africa.
The development should be aspirational in order to have a competitive advantage, a development that will meet and give a first world experience to locals and foreigners alike.
THE DEVELOPMENT OBJECTIVE
The objective of the proposed development;
• Be a premium world class international destination for both local and international corporates , property owners, tenants and tourists.
• Will attract a diverse group of people to the development
• Will optimize spend in the commercial and retail developments
• Serve different needs to a diverse groups
• Widen the catchment area to East Africa and beyond.
• Will optimize and build value from the unique island-lake setting by creating an environment of high quality